Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table Review
The Body Champ IT8070 demonstrates great value for money among the various available inversion tables on the market. It effectively helps people who suffer from back pains, yet its price is unbelievably low.
Read an ad or a typical Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table review, and you’ll realize that this product is a striking example of how inversion tables are not necessarily expensive luxuries.
Many health care experts recommend the use of inversion tables if you have problems with your discs, especially if they’re herniated. But the problem is that the prices of some tables exceed a thousand dollars, and spending that kind of money seems like a more painful experience than your back pain. That’s not going to be an issue with this table from Body Champ.
The Low Price of the IT8070
This is perhaps the most notable aspect of this Body Champ table. You can read all about its features and how safe and effective it is to use, but the price is just simply a treat. Its list price is usually just over $200, but you can easily find online deals that enable you to buy it for almost half of that (with free shipping).
Easy to Assemble
Complicated assembly is one of the more common problems among inversion tables. But with the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table, you can get it done in less than 60 minutes. Get a friend to help out, and it is even easier. This is a great feature, because you simply can’t use an inversion table if you can’t figure out how to assemble it correctly. You’re asking for trouble when you do that.
Features and Specifications of the Body Champ IT8070
Her are the other things you can expect when you buy this table:
- When it’s fully assembled, it doesn’t really take up much space. Its L x W x H dimensions measure 55½ by 29½ by 57⅞ inches. Basically, you just need to find some space measures 5 feet long.
- It really doesn’t need much storage space. You can fold it, and then its dimensions become 13 by 29 by 75 inches.
- It can be used by a lot of people. It can support up to 250 pounds, and the height adjustment allows its use by people who are 4′ 7″ to 6′ 8″ tall.
- It’s very comfy. Your ankles are cushioned by 4 foam rollers, your back is supported by a high- density foam cushion, and there’s a pull pin you can use to make ankle adjustments.
- It’s also very safe to use. You just reach over your head with your arms, and you gradually go upside down. You can use the safety strap to control your inversion angle, and there are U-shaped handrails for extra security. You can keep the table in place with a safety lock when you’re not using it.
Customer Reviews and Scores
The Body Champ IT8070 reviews on Amazon are overwhelmingly positive with an average of more than 4 stars, which isn’t surprising at all. Out of the hundreds of reviews, a very large number gave it five stars with another couple hundred reviewers giving it four stars and just above.
For the most part, the complaints are mostly about how the Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Table is lacking some feature that is present on other, more expensive inversion tables. When you compare the Body Champ IT8070 with other inversion tables in its price range, its superiority is much more evident.
Who Should Buy This Product?
The Body Champ IT8070 is ideal for you if you want a basic, no-fuss inversion table that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. It’s perfect because there’s no other model which is just as affordable, yet has all the important features. This is also ideal for you if you aren’t all that confident about your DIY assembling abilities, as it is very easy to set up.
If you are leaning towards being overweight, then this isn’t for you, as the 250-pound limit may not be enough. What you need is the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table, which has a heavy-duty steel frame. It can support up to 350 pounds, and it doesn’t cost a whole lot more.
It offers relief from back pain at a very reasonable price. It’s very easy to assemble, and it’s safe and easy to use. And that’s why just about every Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table reviewer gives it their approval.